New Years Day Walk 2020 – the annual tradition continues with another amazing walk!
The wonderful volunteers who organised this walk at the new venue of Weald Country Park, at the now ‘must do’ even, counted in 193 dogs and 176 people🐾.
As usual it was quite some sight as the walkers and their sighthounds straggled through the park in a wiggly-waggly line with the dogs tails a-wagging and people enjoying the chattering. As usual all our sighthounds were impeccably behaved.
Thanks go to Weald Country Park for their help and assistance to move our walk to their beautiful park, to each and every volunteer and of course each and every dog and owner who came along and supported the event, tasted the cake, won on the tombola and made a donation.
These are just a few of the lovely comments left on our Facebook group
- Happy dogs. Happy walkers. Great day. Thank you everyone for organising and making it a memorable day – Richard
- Thank you for organising today’s walk over Weald, we had a great time. – Julie
- A real parade of gorgeous greys! – Karen
- Thank you for a lovely new year’s day walk – Lucy
- Thank you for another successful new year’s day walk. What an amazing site to see all those lovely greyhounds. Even some new ones that had just been rehomed earlier this year – Diane