The decision has been taken to cancel the walk at Notley CP today as we have predicted temperatures of 24 degrees at 10am. For the wellbeing of our dogs and walkers it is best if they are kept out of the heat and sun. Apologies to everyone but you know it’s for the best reasons.
While we continue to have this hot weather do please check if our walks will be going ahead – thank you.
From the Greyhound Walks Trustees